This photometric sensor can be used like any other sensor. Thanks to its USB and additional analog BNC / DIN connection, it can be connected to any titrator or even a pH meter with an appropriate measuring input. The power supply is included in the USB hub, which is in the scope of delivery.
The OptiLine 6 is connected to the titrator TitroLine® 7000, 7750 and 7800 via the USB connector. The sensor is supplied with current and detected as a digital sensor. This allows the setting of the wavelengths and other parameters such as the intensity via the titrator. This can also be managed through the software TitriSoft within the titration method.
Typical applications include:
- Titrations according to PH.Eur. and USP, which require the use of an indicator
- Titration of Chondroitin sulfate-sodium according to Ph.Eur. and USP
- Determination of the carboxyl end groups in PET (non aqueous titration)
- TAN/TBN according to ASTM D974 (non aqueous titration)
- Titration of sulfate (indicator Thorin)
- Determination of Ca/Mg and total hardness as well as all other complexometric titrations